My specialty is aesthetic, and in my opinion, there is no limit between reconstructive surgery and aesthetic surgery, the aim is always aesthetic.
Beautiful aesthetic surgery must not be seen, and must keep a natural aspect, always respecting the personality of the patient.
And finally, if the patient would like to have a quick result, the surgeon has to foresee the future and to propose the best technique for a long term result.
– I am an English speaking surgeon
– Former Specialist registrar of the hospitals of Marseille
– Former Senior Register of faculty of Marseille
– Former Assistant of theHospitals of Marseille
– Attached to Toulouse’s hospital
– Specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
– Certified by the European Board of Plastic, reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
– Top level diploma in microsurgery of Marseille
– Inter-university diploma in humanitarian plastic surgery
– Active member of “Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et esthétique” (SOCPRE)
– Member of the “College de Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et Esthétique”
– Associate member of “Sociétéfrançaise de Chirurgie de la Main” (GEM) hand surgery
– Surgeon with personal accreditation of the High Authority of Health since December 2008
– Former in medical hypnosis in the framework of the French Association for the study of medical hypnosis. 2013 (Benhaiem M.D.)
– University Degree in Medical Hypnosis University Pierre and Marie Curie Paris VI 2014 January.
I am part of a medical team which goes out on humanitarian missions to Tchad in Moundou, as a member of Association Handicap Santé and the association MNDP. I carry out operations mostly on children, with cleft lip deformities and severe burns.
I have a personal accreditation of the HAS since December 2008.